- Glove-friendly, sunlight-readable 4.3-inch touchscreen display; resistant to fuel vapour, UV rays and harsh weather
- Detailed European maps with free lifetime map updates
- Garmin Adventurous Routing™ finds curvy or hilly roads; limits major highways
- Rider alerts for sharp curves, railway crossings, speed cameras and more
- Control music from MP3 player or smartphone right on zūmo display
Featuring Garmin Adventurous Routing™ options for those twisty, hilly, terrain-hugging rides you love - plus a bright, glove-friendly 4.3-inch touchscreen that is easy to read and intuitive to use - zūmo 345LM is the navigator “built to thrill.”
To enhance road awareness and encourage a safer ride, zūmo 395LM provides helpful alerts for sharp curves ahead, speed changes, railway and animal crossings, school zones and more. Additionally, you’re notified when you’re about to drive the wrong way on a one-way street. You also receive alerts for nearby red light and speed cameras. Plus, for longer rides, a fatigue warning will even suggest break times and potential rest areas worth considering after hours on the road. The zūmo Up Ahead feature lets you easily see places of interest and milestones along your route, without leaving the map view on your navigation display. Plus, Easy Route Shaping lets you add a point on the map to adjust your route, so you can ride through preferred areas or follow specific roads.